This is a perfect snack and doesn't take long to make!
Ready-rolled puff pastry pack 350g
A block of grated Cheddar Crunch
Handful of flour to roll the pastry onto
1. Heat the oven to 220c/ Fan 200c
2. Unroll the puff pastry, sprinkle a couple of handfuls of grated Cheddar Crunch, then fold in half.
3. Lightly flour a surface and roll out to the thickness of a £1 coin then cut into 1cm strips. Twist each strip 3-5 times.
4. Lay on a baking sheet, scatter over more cheese and bake for 11 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Leave to cool down, then keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
6. Enjoy! Remember to tag us in any recipes using our cheeses.