Baked Stuffed Peppers
These Baked Stuffed Peppers are perfect for a main or a appetizer!
Quick & easy to make.
1-4 bell peppers (Depending how many people)
3 tablespoons of bread crumbs
1-4 tablespoons olive oil divided into each pepper
Pinch of salt
3 mushrooms (Chopped up)
1 Cheddar Crunch wedge (Grated)
1/2 teaspoon basil
1. Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees
2. Cut the peppers in half - and clean inside out
3. In a bowl mix together grated cheese, bread crumbs, salt, olive oil, chopped mushrooms & basil.
4. Place the cut peppers onto a baking try with open side up. Divide the contents of the bowel evenly into each pepper. Lightly drizzle a very small amount of olive oil over each pepper.
(Extra cheese can be added onto the peppers to make them extra cheesy!)
5. Bake for around 22/30 minutes or until tender.
6. Plate Up! Enjoy! Remember to tag us in any recipes using our cheeses.